Freestyle Nunchaku Forum
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 25, 2017, 04:44:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Welcome to the Freestyle (Nunchaku) Forum
 - the home of freestyle nunchaku and other freestyle martial artists!
Nunchaku
KarateDepot.com
Translate to:
Search: Advanced search
207324 Posts in 14848 Topics by 6658 Members Latest Member: - Ümit Yılmaz Most online today: 42 - most online ever: 247 (March 27, 2011, 07:39:10 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sad News for Nunchaku Freestylers!  (Read 10211 times)
Levi
World Cup Champion 2010 & 2015
Global Moderator
Sifu

Romania Romania

WWW Awards
« on: January 11, 2015, 07:20:11 PM »

Good, i have your attention!  grin
My good friend Vincent saw a post of Sweetwind saying on a Chinese forum that he Quits nunchaku freestyle for good.
There is no way coming back to it and he says you should not be sorry for him, because he is not sad and the reason he quits is that he simply wants it.
Its not like he is out of ideas, he has tons of ideas that have not been yet recoreded, but he feels his time is over.

He encourage his chinese friends and nunchaku players to respect Freestyle and to have courage to try it more often.

The first TRUE CHINESE FREESTYLER  was MAKER - (MenDeJun) i guess we all know him - i know him personally and he is a great man!
Sweetwind is a good friend with Maker so when Maker quit Sweetwind came along and amazed us!
Now the time is over for him too, And he (Sweetwind) hopes that other chinese will be carrying this passion!

His first two hobbies are : Football (soccer) and Basketball - now we know the roots of his tricks!  ninja

So this is it!

I personally feel sad about it, and as one of the Lingyun Players said : This is a great loss for the Nunchaku Freestyle.
I hope we will see him again one day , and will surprise us with his amazing tricks!

I would like to add another Freestyler that very few of us know him, his name is CHENIY - great moves just as Sweetwind his primary hobby is football!

NOW i personally think someone else is already continuing this journey for the Chinese People! - Heyson happy-firey
So i want to welcome Heyson for being part of our community and i wish him the best! and i hope i wont hear news like quitting from you  OMG  cheesy

Take care everybody! 2 thumbs up
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 02:30:29 PM by Levi, Reason: I am Bruce Lee » Logged

To be a champion,you must know defeat!
Ungersung
Ungersung
Silent Student

Antigua and Barbuda Antigua and Barbuda

WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 10:58:15 PM »

Get to know more.
psionics
research lab
Administrator
Sifu

Philippines Philippines

hapuzi psionics hapuzi
WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2015, 11:59:54 PM »

that was very sad to hear.. for a hobby, this is something that you can carry around in your life without affecting your career..
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 01:39:53 AM by psionics » Logged

"The world is a better place when people communicate and understand each other." - Kriztov
"Strive for excellence, not perfection" - H. Jackson Brown
‎"Nobody has the power to make things perfect... But everyone is given countless chances to make things right..." - Ricky Santos
Satriyo
臥薪嘗胆
Global Moderator
Sensei

Indonesia Indonesia

WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 08:34:05 AM »

Aww, always sad to hear somebody retires from jianghu. I hope more chinese freestylers will join the forum in the future too.
Heyson
J PRODUCTION
Apprentice

China China

Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2015, 02:09:57 AM »

respect respect respect

Cant Be Defined
Galford Weller
Freechucker soldier
Sensei

Chile Chile

https://twitter.com/Galfo
WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2015, 08:38:31 AM »

Well, I must say that this is a really sad new.

I deeply admire SweetWind, both as a freestyler and as a human being. His kind attitude towards others and his willingness to help is remarkable.
I'm really sad to know this, but if he is happy with his decision, then I sincerely wish him the best of lucks on any path he decides to follow.

His contribution to the freestyle community was full of creativity and technical excellence, which is always something refreshing to view. Hopefully, he may consider in th future the possibility of showing us another display of martial expertise, as he did during last years.

Feng, if you ever get to read this, thank you very much for everything, my friend! The san jie gun will constantly remind me your good will and friendly attitude, as well as your remarkable example on freestyle.

"Champion is the one who gets up when all others fall"
Levi
Global Moderator
Sifu

Romania Romania

WWW Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 04:10:36 PM »

Well, I must say that this is a really sad new.

I deeply admire SweetWind, both as a freestyler and as a human being. His kind attitude towards others and his willingness to help is remarkable.
I'm really sad to know this, but if he is happy with his decision, then I sincerely wish him the best of lucks on any path he decides to follow.

His contribution to the freestyle community was full of creativity and technical excellence, which is always something refreshing to view. Hopefully, he may consider in th future the possibility of showing us another display of martial expertise, as he did during last years.

Feng, if you ever get to read this, thank you very much for everything, my friend! The san jie gun will constantly remind me your good will and friendly attitude, as well as your remarkable example on freestyle.

I agree Daniel! it is a very sad news for me too,same here, his chux will always remind me of his kindness and the wish to help others. His open mind made me think further and to advance more in the nunchaku sport.
He is one of the Legendary players who amazed a large amount of people with his outstanding skills.
I hope one day i will have a big surprise and see him again in action. Can't wait! bow

o0oDWDNSo0o
o0oLucky Chuckero0o
Global Moderator
Sensei

Micronesia, Federated States of Micronesia, Federated States of

WWW Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2015, 07:41:02 AM »

Thank you fopr sharing this bit of info....even if it is not good news!!
He will pick them up again...sooner or later...
All the best to SweetWind...and his family! 2 thumbs up

christ uzumaki
Ordinary Person
Sensei

Indonesia Indonesia

zhao zilong christ_uzumaki
WWW Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2015, 11:39:52 PM »

It's in his blood, i know for sure...he'll be back someday  respect thumbs-up chucky .. and say "i'll be back" with Arnold S aksen

Never give up - Never back down

Kriztov
Ascot, UK
Administrator
Sifu

United Kingdom United Kingdom

WWW Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2015, 04:47:49 PM »

For someone as out of touch as me... can someone help me out with some links to the best Streetwind vids so I know what we're missing?

psionics
research lab
Administrator
Sifu

Philippines Philippines

hapuzi psionics hapuzi
WWW Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/user/fqSweetWind/videos 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdXs6y5zuMw" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdXs6y5zuMw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d76-v5y-Trs" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d76-v5y-Trs</a>
« Last Edit: July 22, 2015, 01:20:44 PM by psionics » Logged

"The world is a better place when people communicate and understand each other." - Kriztov
"Strive for excellence, not perfection" - H. Jackson Brown
‎"Nobody has the power to make things perfect... But everyone is given countless chances to make things right..." - Ricky Santos
Levi
Global Moderator
Sifu

Romania Romania

WWW Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2015, 07:49:40 PM »

He is one of the best techy guys !!
He is a Legend! No doubt.
 bow

Kriztov
Ascot, UK
Administrator
Sifu

United Kingdom United Kingdom

WWW Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2015, 01:41:47 PM »

Alright.... I get it now. He is absolutely brilliant!

Some of those combos are just... wow.  Big respect

Naufal Bintang
"Keep Spin Your Nunchaku"
Apprentice

Indonesia Indonesia

Bintang Naufal Falah
Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2016, 11:03:40 AM »

whahaa whahaa OMG...... whahaa

"Art Is About Spin"
Pages: [1]
Print
Freestyle ( Nunchaku ) Forum | COMMUNITY | Announcements | Topic: Sad News for Nunchaku Freestylers!
Jump to:  

www.flowtoys.com

www.homeofpoi.com

www.customworkshop.biz
<-- buying from our partners through these links helps support freestyleforum -->

View Donation History

darkshadownunchucks.com

www.prochux.com
Nunchaku
www.karatedepot.com