Freestyle Nunchaku Forum
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2017, 04:59:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Nunchaku
KarateDepot.com
Translate to:
Search: Advanced search
207401 Posts in 14860 Topics by 6669 Members Latest Member: - c0urtn3y14 Most online today: 21 - most online ever: 247 (March 27, 2011, 07:39:10 AM)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Your thoughts about the next World Cup 2018  (Read 346 times)
psionics
research lab
Administrator
Sifu

Philippines Philippines

hapuzi psionics hapuzi
WWW Awards
« on: September 30, 2017, 01:11:44 PM »

Open discussion

"The world is a better place when people communicate and understand each other." - Kriztov
"Strive for excellence, not perfection" - H. Jackson Brown
‎"Nobody has the power to make things perfect... But everyone is given countless chances to make things right..." - Ricky Santos
s3ct10n
Never Give Up
Apprentice

Canada Canada

sectionsolar@gmail.com
WWW Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2017, 11:28:17 PM »

I think 3 categories should be introduced for the gold, bronze and silver. Too many elites now that give no chance for others to make it. It may make it longer but perhaps if we make a wild card position it may be good. I am not sure how you'd implement this but it is an idea..

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee
psionics
research lab
Administrator
Sifu

Philippines Philippines

hapuzi psionics hapuzi
WWW Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 12:15:25 PM »

I think 3 categories should be introduced for the gold, bronze and silver. Too many elites now that give no chance for others to make it. It may make it longer but perhaps if we make a wild card position it may be good. I am not sure how you'd implement this but it is an idea..

Thank you for your reply. May I ask how the Gold/Silver/Bronze categories works?

* Btw, we had similar like this before(Categories) in ChuckOff as it is skill-based. I shorten the ChuckOff due to limited FnF staffs and time. Your thoughts about World Cup, I am also interested to hear new stuffs. This is everyone's forum, built and established and controlled publicly by everyone.

"The world is a better place when people communicate and understand each other." - Kriztov
"Strive for excellence, not perfection" - H. Jackson Brown
‎"Nobody has the power to make things perfect... But everyone is given countless chances to make things right..." - Ricky Santos
s3ct10n
Never Give Up
Apprentice

Canada Canada

sectionsolar@gmail.com
WWW Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 10:39:05 AM »

What we need to do is have a registration of all competitors and see how many we have to compete with..then we can categorize it by belt standings per say of course. Maybe 3 groups are no good but maybe having 2 divisions like they do in hockey may just work.. do you understand, then have the top 4 from each division battle it to the end. This is just one way to allow the under dog to compete at a higher level.

“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.”
― Bruce Lee
s3ct10n
Never Give Up
Apprentice

Canada Canada

sectionsolar@gmail.com
WWW Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 10:41:45 AM »

If you also want i can participate as an admin to help smooth the world cup entry's and help with editing or something. I can be a staff member to help is what i mean  bigdance

― Bruce Lee
Arjuna Synyster Jr.
Apprentice

WWW Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2017, 11:01:30 PM »

2 thumbs up
Pages: [1]
Print
Freestyle ( Nunchaku ) Forum | EVENTS | WORLD CUP 2018 | Topic: Your thoughts about the next World Cup 2018
Jump to:  

www.flowtoys.com

www.homeofpoi.com

www.customworkshop.biz
<-- buying from our partners through these links helps support freestyleforum -->

View Donation History

darkshadownunchucks.com

www.prochux.com
Nunchaku
www.karatedepot.com